PXE-T01: File not found
PXE:E3B: TFTP Error- File not found
PXE-MOF : Exiting Intel Boot Agent
1. Remove the SMS PXE role. Look at the PXESetup.log file to verify that the uninstall is complete and successful.
2. Uninstall the WDS server.
3. Reboot the machine.
4. Reboot again.
5. Rename the folder “RemoteInstall”.
6. Rename c:\windows\temp to c:\windows\temp.old
7. Re-install the WDS server, but “do not configure it”. Do nothing at all other than installing WDS.
8. Add the SMS PXE role. Look at the PXESetup.log file to verify that the installation is complete and successful.
9. Add the boot images to the SMS PXE DP share. Look at the distmgr.log file to verify that the replication of the boot image to the DP is complete and successful.
10. Try booting a PXE client.
-=BTW: Maybe only the step 6 can solve the problem=-